International Conference “Analytical Methods of Analysis and Differential
Equations” (AMADE-2001), Minsk, Belarus, February 15-19, 2001
The International Conference “Analytical Methods of Analysis and
Differential Equations” (AMADE-2001) took place on February 15-19,
2001 in Minsk, Belarus. It was a continuation of the International
Conferences “Boundary Value Problems, Special Functions and Fractional
Calculus” devoted to 90-th birthday of academician F.D.Gakhov (Minsk,
Belarus, February 15-20, 1996), and “Analytical Methods of Analysis
and Differential Equations” (AMADE) (Minsk, Belarus, September 14-18,
1999). AMADE-2001 was organized by Belarusian State University together
with Institute of Mathematics of Belarusian National Academy of
Sciences. It was held at the Olympic Sport Center “Staiki” which
is situated in 10 km from Minsk, the capital of Belarus.
262 mathematicians from 21 countries confirmed their interest in
the Conference. Abstracts of their reports were published in Abstracts
of AMADE-2001. 138 scientists from Algeria, Belarus, France,
Germany, Great Britain, Italy, Kasakhstan, Kuwait, Lithuania, Macedonia,
Poland, Russia, Ukraine and Yugoslavia took part in AMADE-2001.
Four sections were working at the conference:
1. Integral Transforms and Special Functions.
2. Differential Equations and Applications.
3. Integral, Difference, Functional Equations and Fractional Calculus.
4. Real and Complex Analysis.
There were 20 plenary invited lectures and 124 sectional talks
devoted to different problems of analysis and differential equations.
Plenary invited lectures were given by the following mathematicians:
- Antonevich A.B. (Minsk, Belarus)
Homogeneous Banach algebras and algebraic fibering
- Begehr H. (Berlin, Germany) Orthogonal decompositions in L2
- Burenkov V.I. (Cardi, UK) Equivalence of
embedding theorems for Sobolev spaces to some spectral properties
of Neumann Laplacian
- Volovich I.V. (Moscow, Russia), Radyno
Ja.V. (Minsk, Belarus), Khrennikov A.Ju. (Vaxjo, Sweden) Operator
of multiplication on the group of adels
- Vu Kim Tuan (Kuwait) The Paley-Wiener
theorem for Sturm-Liouville transform
- Glaeske H.-J. (Jena, Germany) On a Hermite transform in spaces
of generalized functions on Rn
- Gromak V.I. (Minsk, Belarus) Discrete
Painleve equations of the high order
- Dzhenaliev M.T., Ramazanov M.I. (Almaty,
Kazakhstan) On loaded equations with periodic boundary conditions
- Dymkov M.P., Gaishun I.V. (Minsk,
Belarus), Rogers E. (Southampton, UK), Galkowski K. (Z.Gora,
Poland), Owens D.H. (Sheffeld,UK) Control problems for a class of
2d repetitive systems
- Kakichev V.A. (Novgorod, Russia)
Convolution of the Borel transform
- Karapetyants N.K. (Rostov-on-Don, Russia)
On a statement of the problem for equations with fractional-linear
shift on the axes
- Kilbas A.A. (Minsk, Belarus) Some aspects
of the theory of differential and integral equations of fractional
- Lanza de Cristoforis M., Lamberti P.D.
(Padova, Italy) An analyticity theorem for symmetric functions of
the eigenvalues of a compact selfadjoint operator
- Laurinchikas A. (Vilnius, Lituania) The
universality of certain zeta function
- Marti J.-A. (Guadeloupe, France) On some
characteristics of Cauchy problems
- Minyuk S.A. (Grodno, Belarus), Metelskii
A.V. (Minsk, Belarus) On completeness of linear systems with a
- Mityushev V.V. (Slupsk, Poland) Problem
of R-linear conjugation and its applications in mechanics of
- Rogosin S.V. (Minsk, Belarus) On complex
variable approach for moving boundary value problems
- Soldatov A.P. (Novgorod, Russia) To the
theory of one-dimensional singular operators
- Yurchuk N.I., Baranovskaya S.N., Yashkin V.I. (Minsk, Belarus)
On the classic and the weakened solutions of hyperbolic equations
of even order February 19th, 2001 was a memory day of academician
F.D.Gakhov (1906- 1980), the founder of Belarusian School on Boundary
Value Problems and Singular Integral Equations. His former students
and uccessors gave talks at this day.
Participants of the conference were pointed out its high scientic
level. Proceedings of AMADE-2001 will be published in special issues
of the Journal Proceedings of Institute of Mathematics
of the Belarusian National Academy of Sciences. A part of the reports
was recomended to publication in the Journal Integral Transforms
and Special Functions.
I.V.Gaishun, M.V.Dubatovskaya, A.A.Kilbas, S.V.Rogosin, A.A.Sen'ko
A note in memorium of Professor Eric Russell