3rd International Conference “Analytical Methods of Analysis and
Differential Equations” (AMADE-2003), Minsk, Belarus, September
The 3rd International Conference “Analytic Methods of Analysis
and Differential Equations” (AMADE-2003) took place on September
4-9, 2003 in Minsk, Belarus. It keeps the tradition of the International
Conferences “Boundary Value Problems, Special Functions and Fractional
Calculus”, devoted to 90th birthday of academician F.D.Gakhov (Minsk,
Belarus, February 15-20, 1996), “Analytic Methods of Analysis and
Differential Equations” (AMADE-99) (Minsk, Belarus, September 14-18,
1999), and (AMADE-2001) (Minsk, Belarus, February 15-19, 2001).
AMADE-2003 was organized by Belarusian State University together
with Institute of Mathematics of Belarusian National Academy of
Sciences. It was held at the Olympic Sport Center “Staiki” which
is situated in 10 km from Minsk, the capital of Belarus.
The Conference was organized under the guidance of the International
Society on Analysis, Applications and Computations (ISAAC) and was
included into the calendar of the events of the European Mathematical
Information on the Conference was published in the Journal “Fractional
Calculus and Applied Analysis” (2002, Vol. 5, no. 4, p. 519-520),
in the Notices of the American Mathematical Society (2003, Vol.
50, no. 1, p. 83), and in the bulletin “Orthogonal Polynomials and
Special Functions” of SIAM Activity Group on Orthogonal Polynomials
and Special Functions. It was created the website www.amade-bsu.com
containing the information on AMADE-2003 and its predecessors.
More than 320 mathematicians from Europe, Africa, America and Asia
confirm their interest in the Conference. 166 representatives of
Algeria, Belarus, Canada, Finland, France, Great Britain, Korea,
Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine,
Uzbekistan, USA and Vietnam took part in AMADE-2003.
Four sections were working at the conference:
1. Integral Transforms and Special Functions.
2. Differential Equations and Applications.
3. Integral, Difference, Functional Equations and Fractional Calculus.
4. Real and Complex Analysis.
There were 23 plenary invited lectures and 116 sectional talks
devoted to different problems of modern analysis, differential equations
and their applications. Plenary invited lectures were given by the
- Antonevich A. (Minsk, Belarus), Zajkowski
K. (Bialystok, Poland) The spectral of functional operators and
the random walks
- Barabanov A.E. (St.-Petersburg, Russia)
H-infinity design for delayed systems
- Buraczewski A. (Olsztyn, Poland) On some
problem in determinant theory of Fredholm operators
- Burenkov V.I. (Cardiff, UK) Spectral
stability of the Neumann and Robin Laplacians
- Goryainov V.V. (Volzhsky, Russia)
Functional equations and fractional iteration of analytic
- Gromak V.I. (Minsk, Belarus) On the higher
order Painleve equations
- Karapetyants N.Ê., Avsyankin Î.G., Gil À.V.
(Rostov-on-Don, Russia) Certain questions of the theory of
integral operators with homogeneous kernels
- Kilbas A.A. (Minsk, Belarus) Integral and
differential equations of fractional order
- Clarkson P.A. (Canterbury, U.K.) Rational
solutions of the Painleve equations and associated special
- Korzyuk V.I., Cheb Å.S. (Ìinsk, Belarus)
Averaging operators with variable mesh in the theory of boundary
- Kun Soo Chang (Seoul, Korea) Transforms and
convolutions in functional spaces
- Laine I. (Joensuu, Finland) Growth of
first, second and fourth Painleve transcendents
- Laurincikas A. (Vilnius, Lithuania)
Zeta-functions of holomorphic cusp forms
- Moiseev E.I. (Moscow, Russia) On a
non-local boundary value problems with spectral parameter
- Prilepko À.I., Tkachenko D.S. (Moscow,
Russia) Fredholmity of the inverse problem on the source for
- Rahimov M., Gurkan F. (Sanliurfa, Turkey)
Spectral theory of operators which act from topological space to
endomorphism algebra of Banach space and multidimensional
differential equation in Lie algebra
- Rogosin S.V. (Minsk, Belarus) On analytic
solutions to a free boundary value problem with disconnected free
- Rozaini R., Zainodin H.J., Jusoh A.W. and
Ho C.M. (Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia) Blasius series on the steady
boundary-layer from an unsteady free convective problem
- Samko S.G. (Faro, Portugal) On a recent
progress on function spaces with nonstandard growth
- Silvestrov V.V. (Cheboksary, Russia),
Antipov Y.A. (Bath, UK) A system of functional-difference
equations with periodic coefficients
- Sokolov M.S. (Tashkent, Uzbekistan)
Multi-interval boundary value problems. Multiplicity and spectral
- Vakulov B.G., Karapetyants N.Ê.
(Rostov-on-Don, Russia) Spherical operators of potential type with
singularities in poles of the sphere
- Yurchuk N.I. (Minsk, Belarus) A priori estimate and continuous
dependence on a form of boundary conditions of solution of mixed
problems for parabolic equations
The participants of the conference pointed out its high scientific
The proceedings of AMADE-2001 are planned to be published in special
issues of the Journal Proceedings of Institute of Mathematics
of the Belarusian National Academy of Sciences. A part of the reports
was recommended to publication in the Journal Integral Transforms
and Special Functions.
At the final meeting the participants suggested to organize the
next AMADE-Conference in February of 2006 and to devote it to the
centenary of academician F.D.Gakhov.
I.V.Gaishun, M.V.Dubatovskaya, A.A.Kilbas, S.V.Rogosin, A.A.Sen'ko